Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

The Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid, Sunkissed

Soleil Tan De Chanel
Light Shimmering Liquid Bronzer






I Love this beautiful highlighting fluid. It only comes in one shade, Sun kissed, which is glimmery golden bronze that leaves the most beautiful glow behind. I'm NC35-42 and wouldn't be without this highlighter. It highlights the face with the finest glow I've ever seen.  There is no glitter and almost no shimmer - just a glow!

The only thing I dislike about this Chanel Liquid Highlighter is the heavy frosted glass bottle this comes in, as I find the opening of the bottle can get a little messy. However for such a beautiful product, I can put up with it! And the glass bottle does the job of keeping the product fresh, which is the most important thing. Sheer, weightless liquid instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone.

Light-reflecting pigments provide radiance and luminosity. Botanical extracts soften, smooth and moisturize. Oil free. Fragrance free. I recommend this product to anyone looking for that summery feeling and skin in the middle of this wintery time! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment