Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Layla By Frends Rose Gold Headphones

My New Frends

Say hello to my new frends! Yes that’s right, I purchased some early Christmas presents for myself and this happened to be one of them. They are the Layla Rose Gold Headphones by Frends. They are just mesmerising and beautiful to look at and I am so happy about the product.

These jewellery inspired headphones are rose gold and white, compatible with all Apple products and adjustable when carrying them in your handbag for a long journey. It has premium sound and tailored for a discerning female ear. It has a collapsible design with a white carrying case with a soft fabric cord featuring a multifunction microphone.

I am very pleased with the overall quality of the headphones and would recommend all jewellery lovers and fashion lovers to add this as an accessory this Christmas, I mean many celebrities have been seen wearing these so why not you! Pricing at £130 from Avenue 32, an easy on line purchase all it takes is a click from your finger!

Enjoy Christmas guys, I know I will!

Front of the Headphones

Back of the Headphones

No comments:

Post a Comment