Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

The British Fashion Awards

The Goody Bag
Yesterday I was invited to most prestigious event of the year, which was The British Fashion Awards at the London Coliseum, which was hosted by Jack Whitehall. The ceremony saw the best of British and international fashion industries joined by a glamorous line up of guests and presenters, including Kate Moss, Donatella Versace, Sienna Miller, Miuccia Prada & Harry styles! It was just an amazing and exciting place to be and I was just in my element, surrounded by gorgeous dresses of the evening and champagne flowing all evening. 

I was so pleased about what they had to offer me in the goody bag, there were various beauty products and little treats I cannot wait to use. The Mac lady danger lipstick followed by the Mac mascara was a surprise to me; I am hugely looking forward to using these products. I also got given the Label.M hair products, shine mist and powder spray, which could come handy for a weekend away or an evening out for dinner. Overall I am pleased about the whole occasion and shall definitely be going next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment