Pages

Saturday 28 December 2013

Urban Decays Naked Palette 3

The Palette




It's the one you've been waiting for—The newest Naked palette, featuring 12 TOTALLY NEW and exclusive (and beyond amazing) rose-hued neutral . Urban Decay's Naked3 also includes a double-ended shadow/blending brush AND an Eyeshadow Primer Potion sampler with resealable samples of all four formulas (original, Sin, Eden and new Anti-Aging). Each sample holds about a week's worth of Primer! It is so much of a warmer palette compared to Naked 1 and Naked 2.

This features champagne and peach colours that would suit olive and caramel skin tones like myself. You can do so much with this palette, blending from the darks to the neutrals and transforming from day into night. Some of the shades are full of glitter and some are matted with a touch of shimmer, nothing gets me more excited then to get experimenting!

It is the best palette from the three and I just can’t believe I have got my hands on this beautiful eye shadow that everyone is after.  I am not sure about the price as I received this as a Christmas present but hey, it will last you all year so go and get yourself this very glamorous product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment