Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

The Chanel Freebies

Chanel Products

The Chanel freebies, every girl’s must haves and every girl’s necessities. Being a beauty addict I just had to indulge myself with as many free samples I could get my hands on, ITS CHANEL, why the hell not! I just love Chanel’s packaging, it’s so sleek and sophisticated I just had to get my hands on these. Being overly excited I had to try all the products as soon as I got them so I shall tell you my opinion on all these glamorous freebies.

The Hydra Beauty Cream – This is an intense hydration cream for the face, so you can apply this product before a Primer as a base coat and it will last you all day. This has left my face glowing and being radiant, I truly recommend this if shopping at Chanel.

Coco Mademoiselle, Fresh Body Cream – This is the exact scent of Chanel Chance fragrance, so if anyone is a fan of this perfume, this is the number one body cream to get. It is amazing! It’s so rich in scent and just delivers a radiant glow on the skin leaving it soft all day. As winter is here, this could be the perfect product for your hands. I have been using this product for my face and hands and it really does leave your skin silky smooth and radiant.

Perfection Lumiere, Long wear Flawless Fluid Makeup 40 Beige- A 15 hour long wear foundation, sadly this did not match my skin tone, it is way to dark for my skin and it is quite a thin coverage for the face. As I love my foundation to be thick with a lot of coverage, this foundation was not the one for me. This also goes for the Perfection Lumiere foundation, this was just not a match and not compatible with my skin. On the positive side it smells delicious , but it is not for me I’m afraid.  
There you have it! Go get yourself some Chanel or even get the free samples to try and experiment like me!










































No comments:

Post a Comment