Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

The Mac Prep + Prime

The Prime Example

Hi everyone! Being a Mac Obsessive, these are a few of the products I use on a daily basis and are actually a fundamental part of a makeup regime that assures me that my makeup will be left looking flawless. People always ask me why my skin is always glowing and fresh, it’s because before I start applying my makeup I use different primers and creams as a base coat for my skin. This gives it extra moisture and relives the dryness of the skin to ensure that the makeup will sit well and not rub off.

My two favourite primers are the Face Protection Visage and Skin Brightening Serum. These both work on dry skin more then oily skin which works fantastically on my skin cause I suffer from imperfections. The other one I use is Skin Brightening Serum that works well over the Face Protection Visage, this just leaves the face glowing and awake. The two combined gives me a soft base to then start applying foundations and concealers.

The lips: Everyone suffers with dry lips when applying a matte lipstick. Well I have brought the Prep + Prime for the lips, which is a lifesaver in all honestly, I carry this around with me everywhere. It’s such an amazing product and it really does give moisture to my lips.


Now you all know my secret to great looking makeup!  If these are not affordable products for you, there are plenty of cheaper primers that offer similar solutions.




No comments:

Post a Comment