Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2013

The Pink Primark Oversized Boyfriend Coat

The Coat
































Hello fashion lovers! I can’t believe I found this precious dime in the Luton store. Yes, the coat that is sold out everywhere and being worn by celebrities all over the country. 

I got my hands on this very special, just in time for Christmas ,Primark oversized baby pink coat.
I got it today and I just cannot believe my luck. It’s so beautiful I just keep trying it on and then putting it back in my wardrobe. I am very much looking forward to wearing this on special occasions.

The coat is very similar to the Zara Woollen blazer, which is also sold out in every store and can only be purchased on Ebay.  This is an incredible purchase, and at such good value that anyone who is lucky enough to get their hands on it should be as excited as I am now!


1 comment:

  1. love your blog xx , it would be amazing if you could visit mine xx

    dominikazrastakova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete