Pages

Saturday 2 November 2013

The Essentials for my Handbag

Inside my HandBag Today

In every girls handbag they probably have this, maybe more and thousands of little extra things they won’t even use, but hey that’s women all over the world! We love to pack luxuries whether it’s a little car journey to the supermarket or a long train journey to London. Well that was me today; this is just half of what was in my handbag because what girl doesn’t need their lippy and a spray of perfume now and again?
Chanel Chance – Paranoid about smelling bad, I usually keep body spray or a lovely fragrance with me at all times.
Sleek Blusher & Mac Blusher Brush- An amazing blusher for a top up if it’s a windy day like today.
Mac Concealer- The best concealer ever and amazing for full coverage.
Mac Lipstick, Brave- Well if you have hot drinks all the time, you usually left with the lipstick rubbed off before you know it, this is a brilliant nude lipstick and I recommend it to any Mac lovers.
IPhone 4s charger- Well the obvious, if your phone dies!!
Purse- For all my beauty cards and debit cards along with spare change and notes.
Armani Glasses – I am now a contacts girl and I don’t usually wear my glasses unless I’m at work or at home, though I am always scared if I ever lose one, I have my glasses there in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment